Full UK Coverage
Wide Range of Skip Sizes
Fully Accredited, Licensed & Insured
Quick & Easy Process
TWBC Terms and Conditions
Skip Hire Delivery Guidelines
1. The customer must ensure that the skip is sited on private property that has the permission of the
landowner. Skips will not be placed on public property without a valid permit from the relevant council.
Please note if a permit is refused by the council, this cost is non-refundable.
2. Skips cannot be sited on grassed areas where the vehicle must drive across or place legs onto a grassed
area. The delivery vehicles will not place legs onto council land and footpaths other than the highway.
3. The Waste Brokerage Company will take no responsibility for any damage to a customer’s premises or
manholes if the ground or site is not suitable for a HGV Vehicle or capable of carrying the weight of a HGV
4. Placing skips on block paving, slabbed driveways, soft and unlevel ground is NOT advisable and is done
so at the customer’s risk. A written disclaimer will be required, should you (the customer) require our
skips to be dropped on surfaces that are likely to become damaged.
5. The delivery vehicles will not access any sites over a raised kerb and our drivers will not deliver skips
where we are required to lift over walls, fences, hedges or any other obstacle, no matter how high. A
written disclaimer will be required, should you (the customer) require our skips to be lifted over any
obstacle that is likely to become damaged.
6. As standard domestic skips will come with 1 week hire and commercial skips come with up to 4-weeks
hire. We reserve the right to apply a rental charge on slow moving skips after 28 days. Rental charge will
be charged starting £5 + VAT per day depending on what area you are based.
7. The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of the skip and its contents.
8. The following hazardous items are not permitted in a general skip; asbestos, oily waste, fridges and
freezers, pressurized gas bottles, TVs or computer monitors, fluorescent tubes, tyres or liquids. The list is
not exhaustive and if you are unsure, please contact the office on 01733 215333.
9. All skips must be level loaded only. N.B: inert waste skips to be filled to the lowest lip of the skip. The
legal weight limit for an 8-yard inert waste skip is 8 tonnes. 20-yard inert skips are to be no more than
three quarters full. Overfilled skips are charged.
10. The Maximum Gross Weight of a 4-wheeled skip lorry is 18 tonnes, and the Maximum Gross Weight
of 8-wheeled RORO vehicles is 32 tonnes.
11. All skips are manufactured from steel components. Skip doors are often large and heavy. Caution
should be taken.
12. Wasted journey charges may apply if we cannot deliver or collect as agreed. To avoid this, please
make sure access is clear for both delivery and collection. Also make sure the skip is level loaded as we
cannot collect an overfilled skip. If you are unsure, please send us a photo before organising collection.
13. Please ensure there is enough space for access purposes. A typical delivery vehicle will require a
clearance of 2.9m wide.
14. Cancellations within 48hrs of the delivery date will incur a £15 cancellation fee. Alternatively, you can
reschedule to a different date free of charge if delivery has not been attempted.
15. Due to new government regulations we cannot accept the following in your skip.
- sofa beds
- kitchen and dining room chairs
- stools and foot stools
- home office chairs
- bean bags, floor and sofa cushions
This includes any part made of or containing leather, synthetic leather, other fabric, or foam.
Just a small section of our happy customers
I hired 2 skips so far and will definitely be using them again. Always on time, once you’ve booked once they have your details and are quick to book second time round. Never needed to be there for skip removal. They just did everything themselves. Great team.
I was looking for a company to hire a skip from. I went through Google and phoned half a dozen companies. It wasn’t just about price, but availability too. On top of which I got a second week which really helped ,as both my husband and myself are disabled and was clearing out some cupboards and renovating some rooms. The lady I spoke to was helpful and spoke very nicely. It’s definitely a company I would use again and have already recommended.
Called TWBC as I was struggling to get the skip I wanted when I needed it from my usual supplier. They were great, sorted what I wanted for when I needed it and it was even a slightly better price than my usual supplier. Nice friendly people on the phone who confirmed everything and answered any questions. Will start to call them first in the future. Very happy customer.
We hired a skip at short notice, the customer service was amazing from Tara. She went out of her way to find what we needed, and went over and above what we could have expected!
Would 100% recommend this company, and would like to thank Tara for her quick, helpful, happy and professional service!!